Premium Cannabinoid Wellness
What is CBD Oil?
You’ve probably heard the hype surrounding CBD oil and its amazing health benefits, but do you really know what CBD oil is?
CBD was previously viewed as an option reserved only for the seriously ill, however, it is becoming increasingly popular among wellness fans. CBD oil has been found to naturally treat everything from body pain to depression and anxiety.
CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid found naturally in the hemp plant. CBD is one of 104 distinct compounds that are found in the hemp plant.
This naturally occurring substance can be extracted from the plant and mixed with a carrier oil to create CBD oil.
There is a common misconception that because CBD is derived from the hemp plant, it has similar psychoactive effects to that of marijuana. However, this is not the case.
CBD does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which is the compound that produces a “high.” CBD does, however, offer a range of health benefits and is rapidly growing in popularity as more research unfolds.
At the Hill Country Hemp Company, our team is dedicated to bringing you the purest and simplest form of CBD products available. We use only the highest grade hemp varieties to create our products.
Face and Body
Face Serum 1oz (100mg Hemp Extract) – Blue Chamomile & Hemp$34.00 Add to cart
Face and Body
Hemp Extract [150 mg] Muscle Salve Violet Leaf & Basil 2oz$37.99 Add to cart
Discover the Natural Benefits
At The Hill Country Hemp Company, we firmly believe in the amazing health benefits of CBD. Our goal is to help everyone achieve a happier and healthier life by experiencing the natural healing benefits associated with CBD.
The benefits of CBD oil are undeniable and continued research is sure to unfold additional health benefits. Some of key benefits of CBD include:
- Pain Relief-One of the most talked about benefits of CBD oils is its pain relieving benefits. Research has shown that CBD reacts with receptors in our brain and immune system to help reduce inflammation and alleviate pain.
- Anti-Seizure-Those who suffer from epilepsy and seizures experience a dramatic fluctuation of electrical activity in the brain. Researchers have recently confirmed the link between CBD and its anti-seizure properties, giving those who suffer from this illness a safe, all natural treatment.
- Fights Cancer-While there is still much research to do in the field, CBD has shown promising effects on cancer cells. CBD has an anti-tumor effect and has been shown to stop the growth of cancer cells.
- Reduce Anxiety-CBD has been reported to help combat anxiety thanks to its effects on brain activity. CBD acts on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, which regulates mood and social behavior.
- Reduce Diabetic Risk-Research has shown that CBD oil can help in both the prevention of diabetes and the treatment of this disease thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
How is CBD Oil Taken?
CBD oil is most commonly taken as a tincture, which is a form of high-potency liquid. Tinctures can be taken directly by mouth or can be added to drinks or food.
There are many other methods in which CBD can be consumer or used, including;
-and much more!
The method in which you choose to ingest CBD will depend on your personal preferences and health condition. Each ingestion method offers its own set of benefits.
When it comes to dosage, it is recommended that you start with the smallest amount of CBD and gradually build yourself up to the level that best treats your symptoms.
The effects of CBD are immediate, so starting at the lowest dosage and working your way to your optimal level is the best way to know exactly how much you need to achieve the desired results.
Is CBD Oil Safe?
CBD is an all-natural, plant derived compound that is proven to help treat many common ailments. As with any treatment, there are always possible side effects.
Most CBD users report zero adverse effects when using CBD oil, however, there is the risk of minor side effects including; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, rash, and bloating.
CBD can have adverse reactions with some prescription medications, so it is always advisable that you talk to your doctor before beginning a CBD oil regimen.
The Hill Country Hemp Company is headquartered in Texas; however, our products are available for shipment all across the United States.
We invite you to explore our wide range of high quality CBD oil products.
For more information on how The Hill Country Hemp Company can help you, give us a call or send us an email. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and provide comprehensive support in your journey to natural wellness.
What is the difference between Hemp Oil and CBD Oil? Hemp oil and CBD oil have become synonymous with health and wellness, but customers generally
On Thursday, a group of local hemp advocates celebrated a $867 billion farm bill authorized by President Donald Trump. The 2018 Farm Bill, a sweeping piece of